Right now, I'm sitting upstairs at Moku, writing a paper for BIOS and occasionally watching the river rush by. It's so beautiful and Nick Drake is playing and I feel happy. The only thing that could make me happier right now is if Adam were here to enjoy it with me. But... I feel close to him whenever I think about him and I know the next two months will pass pretty quickly, especially when things get busier (which they will soon enough!). Anyway, I just felt like writing a little bit but I need to get back to my paper. I'll write more soon.
Saturday, April 4, 2009
so look see the days, the endless colored ways, and go play the game that you learnt from the morning / 11:08 am
Today is a good day already. My body decided it was time to wake up at 7:00 this morning and I sat in bed eating oatmeal, reading Animal, Vegetable, Miracle, and watching the sun rise from behind a silhouette of trees in the distance. I took a quick shower and rode my bike to Moku Café, which I've only been to once before. Even though the Donkey will always be my favorite coffee shop in Athens, I find that I get less and less work done there because I get distracted by friends... Perk's can be the same way. So, I decided to ride the long way to Union Street from the bike trail so I could exercise my legs and enjoy the day. I passed Boaz on the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment