Tuesday, May 26, 2009
it just kept getting harder; had to see the moon rising on the water / 6:09 pm
I want to write but I don't have time. I don't have time! I can't even begin to describe the horrible feeling growing inside of me. I want to be something other than human. I want to be four years old. I wish I were another sort of animal or a leaf or a butterfly. I wish I were still at home with my family. I want to be held. I need to be held. I wish Adam were here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh, Caitlin! I know I'm terrible at making plans to hang out, but I swear if you call me and need anything--hugs, cake, whatever--I will be right there. My number is on my Facebook page if you don't have it already. I'll keep you in my thoughts.
We all feel small and lost sometimes. Recognize that it's not forever, and hang in there.
Oh baby. I wish I were there to help. Things will be okay -- know that. I love you so much.
--puppy
Post a Comment