By Yann Faucher
'Thinking' by Betsy Walton
'Forest' by Vincent Pacheco
'Prince of Puppets' by Oliver Hunter
'Bubble Journey' by Oliver Hunter
'Oh Dear' by Glenn Fischer
'Motstand/Resistance'
'Escape'
'Life is full of could-haves, Jen. Don't let it bother you.'
'I Want To Unfold'
"You know, at one time, I used to break into pet shops to liberate the canaries. But I decided that was an idea way before its time. Zoos are full, prisons are overflowing... oh my, how the world still dearly loves a cage." - Maude
This is a world of terrible hardship everywhere
And I search for words to set you at ease
But there, in the looking-glass, a kite is soaring
Stilling my warring heart and my trembling knees
And I search for words to set you at ease
But there, in the looking-glass, a kite is soaring
Stilling my warring heart and my trembling knees
- Joanna Newsom
so much value placed upon
what lies just beyond our plans
waving my handkerchief
running along to the edge of the sand
long life, speak your name
I'm so tired of the guessing game
but something is moving just out of frame
long life, brace and aim
reaching slowly 'cross the sea
one mast, flash like the stinger of a bee
to take you away; a swarming fleet
is gonna take you from me
what lies just beyond our plans
waving my handkerchief
running along to the edge of the sand
long life, speak your name
I'm so tired of the guessing game
but something is moving just out of frame
long life, brace and aim
reaching slowly 'cross the sea
one mast, flash like the stinger of a bee
to take you away; a swarming fleet
is gonna take you from me
- Joanna Newsom












No comments:
Post a Comment