Darlin', how could I be without you?
How could I see without you?
I could not go very far
When you look at me, I know I'm shinin'
the brightest I've ever dared to shine
in all of my life
And any space between us
is really no space at all
I've found a place to call my own
My home is in your arms
My home is in your arms
Stillness, the sun rising as you are sleeping
I match your breathing as you dream,
our heartbeats so fragile yet strong
I want to tell you something there aren't words for
No song or story or picture
could explain... oh no
And any space between us
is really no space at all
I've found a place to call my own
My home is in your arms
my home is in your arms
my home is in your arms.
Now I will post a few photos I took of Penny and I together. She is the queen of my heart, even though she does have some speech and language issues, and is too self-righteous at times. We went on many nice walks while I was home.
Penny is a true beauty. What a covergirl!
Dog kisses.
Penny vs. Caitlin stare-off or true love?
True love! BFF 4EVA.
To switch subjects... a little while ago I saw a little jumping spider in my room. I almost killed it but decided not to and I let it go out my window. A second later, I saw the tiniest little peach spider dangling on her thread and decided to let her stay in my room. She was barely visible and I'm surprised I saw her at all. It felt good not to smash them... I never used to smash them when I was younger and I'd like to follow that rule more often.
Well, I'm going to do some work on a bulletin board now or maybe take a short run before it gets too dark (I just ate a whole small pizza and I feel a little bit lousy). I am going to post more later.




1 comment:
Okay, I was getting a little teary-eyes when I was reading your song... and then I got to the photos of you and Penny (with her glamorous candy necklace) and then I LOLed!
Post a Comment